For exceptional nail colour or nail art, this professional quality, 2 coat system made from plant based ingredients according to the globally recognised ISO22716 CGMP standards for cosmetics. Compliant to all global markets (EU, FDA, Japan, China) and tested for gloss, colour integrity and wear to international standards, this plant based nail polish raw material is perfect for creating your own colours with exceptional results. This base also contains a natural aldehyde to strengthen nails too.
This plant based nail polish base is made from crops such as corn, sugar cane, potatoes and manioc. As well as helping the planet, it helps you too being FREE FROM everything:
- Formaldehyde, Ethyl tosylamide and formaldehyde releasers
- Phthalates such as Dibutyl Phthalate
- Camphor and other fragrances
- Animal derived ingredients
- Parabens (even though polish doesn't need preservatives...)
- Sulfonamide, sulphates, SLS and nitrate free
- Triphenyl phosphate (TPP), Xylene, Acetone, Diethylhexyl adipate or MEK
- Styrene acrylates
- Hydroquinones (which are usually used as stabilisers in cured gel polish)
- Colophonium/Rosin, Mineral oils or EDTA.
- It is also Vegan, Halal certified, wheat free, sugar free, salt free, fat free, nut free, carb free, soy free, gluten free, meat free, GMO and UFO free and it is definitely not recommended for human consumption.
For the best manicure outcomes, do not add anything other than colour solutions and colour effects designed for nail polish to the polish base. Due to the finely balanced chemical nature of nail polish, adding any other chemicals will affect the finished product's performance. Do not add nail polish remover of any type (which contains water) to thin polish, only use properly formulated polish thinner.
Plant Based Nail Polish Base is flammable and ships as dangerous goods in compliant containers. Please observe all the precautions listed in the SDS provided when handling this material.